£400 - £500 per day
8 months ago
Interim Senior Software Procurement Manager - £450 to £500pd (inside)
A fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading Oil and Gas company, currently undergoing an major, company-wide transformation, as an Interim Senior Software Procurement Manager and play a key role in developing and setting up strategy.
This role is a 6-month contract, paying between £400 and £500 (umbrella, in scope of IR35) per day DOE, working from home.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Develop and deliver an effective transformation category strategy
- Provide category guidance to stakehodler and procurement teams
- Collaborate with Procurement to deliver strategic objectives
- Drive continuous improvement, value-add and streamlining of processes
- 7 to 10 years' experience in Category Managent, across some or all of the following categories: SaaS, ADM, automation, AI
- Strong, demonstrable experience devising and rolling-out strategy
- Industry experience within large, global, ideally FTSE 100 companies
- Significant experience of large, digital transformation and change, and of new ways of working
- Strong skills of engagement and influence
- The ability to work in a truly agile way
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately and any questions please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.