£600 - £675 per day
about 1 month ago
6 months +
Interim Senior Scrum Master £675pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Senior Scrum Master to join a world-leader in FMCG, in support of their corporate-wide transition to Agile ways of working.
An initial 6-month contract, with excellent scope for extension, this contract offers up to £675 per day, primarily remote with occasional visits to their office in London.
This FTSE 100 company has been rapidly gaining ground and momentum in its transition to Agile and require a Senior Scrum Master to join them to optimise the delivery of value. In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders up to a senior level, to establish and embed Agile values, through teaching, mentoring and coaching.
You will carry out Programme Increment Planning (ensuring the pipeline of work is sufficiently refined), facilitate Agile Release Train (ART) Ceremonies, Scrum, and facilitate workshops for system demonstrations and continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for ensuring that ART documentation is used, align with Scrum and Agile coaches on coaching of Scrum Masters and other professionals, drive end-to-end, value stream thinking, and facilitate continuous improvement.
This will be a cross-functional role, and you will work across multiple teams at varying levels, with flexibility and adaptability.
- Extensive experience as a Senior Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer in a SAFe environment.
- SAFe certification, e.g. SAFe Agilist or SAFe RTE.
- Strong experience with Programme Increment (PI) planning.
- Prior experience with Big Room Planning and knowledge of what this takes.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to build a strong trust and rapport.
- Previous experience in a large, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and, any questions, please reach out to email@example.com