£450 - £550 per day + Inside IR35
4 months ago
Role: Senior Business Analyst - Traded Risk
Salary: £550pd (Inside)
Location: London / Flexible
Are you an ambitious Risk Business Analyst looking to fast-track your career? Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit a Senior Risk Business Analyst within their Global Traded Risk Function.
Act as a Business Analyst in the EMEA Traded Risk Transformation team. The EMEA Traded Risk team is responsible for the successful implementation of strategic applications as well as BAU project activities to ensure the highest level of data quality and integrity for Risk Management and to comply with Regulatory commitments.
The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the Traded Risk function of a prestigious 'Blue-Chip' organisation who can provide excellent training, career progression and opportunities for international mobility;
- Detailed knowledge on trading business & products, risk methodology and regulatory framework. Specifically expertise in all Asset class product types, Counterparty risks, Market risks, Cross-Risks, trade characteristics and hedging strategies
- High degree of understanding of Traded Risk (Market and Counterparty Risk) terminology and concepts - exposure calculation approaches, Traded Risk Internal Controls framework, Basel II & III
- High level of expertise in Excel & Access (VBA level), SQL, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience in risk system development cycles and working with Risk Technology departments
- Database design/knowledge