£400 - £450 per day
about 1 year ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Senior Public Affairs Manager.
This Is an interim contract offering up to £450 p/h inside IR 35 for a candidate to be based in Central London but with majority home working.
Looking for an interim Senior Manager level team member to join our Public Affairs team. This role is mainly responsible for managing product area and pipeline communications, patient communications and advocacy and related internal and corporate communications.
- Manage the implementation of programmes to communicate the value that our medicines deliver throughout their lifecycle in the disease areas we are focused on
- Coordinate with cross-functional colleagues to ensure alignment and collaboration on strategic priorities and messaging across different stakeholders.
- Prepare press releases, presentations, internal newsletters and other communications materials
- Support the coordination of responses to media requests
- 5-7 years of public relations experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in UK media relations in addition to knowledge of healthcare and industry media and reporting trends
- Experience in patient advocacy and the co-creation of multi-channel campaigns
- Digital savviness, and experienced in social media campaign planning
- Knowledge of the UK health policy and HTA environment
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.