£200 - £400 per day
9 months ago
Interim Senior Project Officer - Transport, Highways & Engineering (£400 inside)
My client, a public sector organisation undergoing significant transformation, are currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager to take the lead on multiple projects around Transport, Highways and Engineering.
This role is a minimum 6-month contract, paying up to £400 per day (Gross rate, inside IR35), based in Bedfordshire.
- Lead on divisional projects, ensuring these are managed in accordance with corporate methodology,
- Undertake reasearch and feasibility studies.
- Provide assistance and advice to the Senior Managers within the division, including liaison with central and client directorates.
- Identify and analyse service development needs to meet changing aims and demands, relating to upcoming legislation
- Recommending and implementing solutions.
- Undertake business and system analysis, identifying areas, driving continuous improvement
- Produce improvement action plans, programmes of work and service
- Lead on risk management (including Health & Safety and Business Continuity)
- Support in the preparation of business cases and corporate reports
- Ideally Prince 2 practitioner
- Knowledge and experience in public sector transport functions and associated legislation
- Understandign of corporate systems and procedures and experiende of budget management
- Experience in risk and change management
- Excellent skills of prioritisation
If interested, please apply ASAP, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01483213310