£700 - £740 per day
26 days ago
Interim - Senior Project Manager £740 P/D (Inside IR35)
Interim Senior Project Manager required to work for a central government body based in London. This is a fantastic interim opportunity to work on a large commercial delivery project. You will have experience of managing Agile projects within the Public Sector coupled with SC level clearance.
- Must demonstrate a fast-paced environment - solid understanding of governance
- Experience of IT transformation/change programs within a large organisation
- Experience of delivering large-scale, high-profile, transformational technical projects to high-quality outcomes at pace.
- Track record of effectively managing people and balancing resource constraints/priorities across a portfolio of dynamic work packages of different complexity and scale.
- Engaging stakeholders to ensure effective and purposeful relationships are established.
- Experience of managing several medium complexity programs or projects or of leading a specialist work stream.
- Experience of Agile Delivery
- Current SC Level Clearance (this is a mandatory requirement for all applicants)
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP outlining your availability for a phone call (email@example.com)