South West England, England
Up to £630 per day
6 months ago
Interim Senior Project Manager - £630pd (inside) SC CLEARANCE
Currently Recruiting an Interim Senior Project Manager on behalf of my esteemed client in Defence, to progress delivery of procurement phases of each project.
This role is a 5-6 month contract, paying up to £630 per day (inside IR35), based in South West England.
To qualify for this role, you must hold current, valid SC Clearance.
The Project Manager will progress the delivery of procurement phases of each project within the programme, including submission of business cases to enable contract award.
- Lead and manage the project and project team, driving and overseeing the delivery of the project within the IT service delivery programme.
- Play a key role in project governance and work with stakeholders, to ensure project outputs are delivered, enabling benefits realisation.
- Create and lead the project to deliver within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Set project controls and design the project structure, coordinate development of the Business Case
- Schedule and manage resources to deliver the project.
- Ensure benefits are identified, understood, measured, tracked and owned. Ensure appropriate Benefits Realisation Strategy is in place.
- Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships.
- Identify, monitor and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Provide reports and support effective governance and decision making.
- Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place.
- Strong, previous experience managing complex projects, with significant spends.
- Experience working as a member of a large, complex project team.
- Prince 2, Agile practitioner and APM Project Management/ Practitioner qualifications.
- Demonstrable strong experience of Risk, Issue and Quality Management.
- The ability to integrate project outputs into BAU.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage at all levels of seniority.
- Leadership ability.
- SC Clearance
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call Claire on 01483213310.