£650 - £750 per day
8 months ago
One of the UK's largest sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Project Manager for Growth.
This is an initial three-month contract with the potential for extension offering up to £750 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Reading 2 days per week.
The client is looking for a strategic project lead to work alongside its business and technology teams to develop strategic growth options for commercialising an IP/technology portfolio. The role will be responsible for structuring the project plan, the key questions to answer and facilitating the working groups to complete the analysis and draw conclusions & options. They will provide frameworks to complete analysis and ensure the project can meet critical deadlines.
- Challenge and update project plan to deliver desired outcomes (options to commercialise IP portfolio)
- Manage project deliverables to keep project ontrack
- Structure work-packages and brief teams on delivery requirements
- Provide frameworks to report on market and technology dynamics
- Facilitate working sessions to draw conclusions from different workstreams
- Create overall narrative and storyboard to draw out key conclusions
- Create accurate business case and presentation to senior management
- Demonstrable experience developing growth strategy / commercialising technology business plans, either in-house, as consultant or building own business for tough tech or speciality chemicals
- Strong strategic thinking balanced by a good understanding of what it takes to commercialise technology / IP
- Strong project management / project lead capability, to set direction & plan and ensure it is delivered
- Strong analytical savvy, sophisticated problem-solving skills and a drive to make the highest possible impact
- Knowledge of the battery material marketplace and technologies
- Strong track record of managing multiple stakeholders - upward and downward
- Excellent communication skills and framing complex concepts into simple frameworks
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.