£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology manufacturers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Senior Project Coordinator.
This is a two-year interim contract offering between £300 - £350 p/d for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire. Some home working available.
The Senior Project Co-Ordinator has responsibility for supporting the successful, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the projects
The Senior Project Co-Ordinator will perform various coordinating tasks, with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation, ensuring project reports are produced on time and when necessary put together project status presentations. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with external contractors and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Support the Senior Project Director and Project Managers by monitoring, reviewing and reporting of all project attributes including safety, budget, cost, resource and risk, ensuring that there are adequate processes and controls in place within the team. Prepare and deliver required reports and presentations to support the Senior Project Director and escalate significant issues as required
- Support the Project Controls Manager in their day to day responsibilities; including collation of reports, soliciting status from project team members and developing presentations
- Ensure all project reporting deadlines are met and assist the Senior Project Director and Project Managers in meeting these deadlines, specifically for the monthly reporting cycle
- Ensure project documentation from the Project Managers for the Stage Gate process is compiled on time and in line with Stage Gate requirements
- Establish critical activities workstream, facilitate meetings, actively obtain progress reports and update critical activities database
- Assist Risk Manager in maintaining the risk register. This will include supporting risk workshops, obtaining progress reports and updating registers
- Ensure that all team members complete all required internal inductions, and training as necessary
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to within the project organisation
- Ensure that all team members complete all timesheets
- Co-ordinate team meetings, preparation of team meetings including off site i.e. agenda setting, minutes as required
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.