East of England, England
£400 - £500 per day
27 days ago
Interim Senior Programme Officer - £500 (inside)
My dynamic Public Sector Client, currently undergoing a huge transformation programme, is recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Senior Programme Officer to support the delivery.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, offering between £400 and £500 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexibility around working from home and their offices in the East of England, once restrictions ease.
My client has an ongoing Transformation Programme and require a Programme Support Officer / Business Analyst to support the delivery. The role sits within the Programme Management Office.
- Support the co-ordination of information and activities across a number of projects within Transformation Programme.
- Ensure projects deliver meet time and budget expectations
- Analyse complex data to create meaningful insight to inform decision-making
- Raise and lead workshops with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Create process maps, business cases, customer journeys, functional specifications and implementation plans.
- Engage effectively with and challenge stakeholders and suppliers, ensuring business requirements are met.
- Local Authority Experience.
- Experience within a similar Programme Management role.
- The ability to engage with and manager stakeholders up to C-suite level.
- Experience managing and mitigating risk.
- ideally some experience in transformation within the public sector.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org