£700 - £830 per day
over 1 year ago
to May 2022
Interim Senior Procurement Manager IT £830 - REMOTE
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior level, Global Procurement Manager in Technology to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals organisation, and play a crucial part in their major, ongoing corporate transformation.
This is an initial c. 4 month contract (to May 2022), offering up to £830 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with remote working.
As Senior Global Procurement Manager in Technology, you will be a senior, key part of my client's global Technology Transformation team, supporting on their ongoing major separation.
You will work at pace within a programme environment, with a strong delivery focus, ensuring actions are delivered within defined timelines. This role will involve working with Tier 1 software suppliers, including Microsoft and Oracle.
You will lead the creation, execution and management of global sourcing strategies, with a particular focus on Software and Services, working with massive, global, complex, technology contracts.
You will build and maintain excellent relationships with key, senior stakeholders and business partners, working to understand the business landscape and requirements, and positioning the Procurement value proposition.
- Delivery and Action focused.
- Excellent Technology Procurement experience and expertise, including Software and Services, and having worked with global, complex technology contracts previously.
- Must have previous M&A, Divestment or Separation exposure, with direct experience in contract negotiation in this space.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced programme environment, with major programmes of work.
- Experience working with Tier 1 suppliers previously.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org