£450 - £550 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Senior PMO - £450 to £500 per day
My client, a global, FTSE 100 Oil & Gas Supermajor are seeking a knowledgeable PMO, with significant global experience and excellent leadership skills to support the Materials Management and P2P continual. This interim role is based in Sunbury, on a 12-month contract, paying between £450 - £500 per day, depending on experience.
As PMO supporting project initiatives across the organisation's procurement and supply chain management structure, you will collaborate with existing management in setting and successfully delivering scope, schedule, cost and quality criteria.
- Ensure the projects and initiatives are managed to the scope signed off by the Project Management & Governance groups
- Portfolio schedule integration, optimizing activity sequencing within regions and central teams
- Accurately schedule and track plan reporting to assure on-time delivery
- Successful and timely delivery of projects and iniatives within the portfolio
- Establish cross-functional integration between departments
- Resource management collaboration with upper management to assure constraints are identified and minimized or mitigated
- Effective and coordinated change control processes
- Risks & issues are identified and managed, including building a risk culture within the teams
- Lessons learned captured and embedded into similar projects/ initiatives
- Collaborative team member ensuring embedded and sustainable operational readiness to the new ways of working
- Strong track record as a PMO, supporting a wide variety of project initiatives and ideally procurement category spends and procurement professionals
- Seasoned leadership skills and the ability to lead in tandem with a diverse set of project leaders and activities
- Co-ordinating transformation portfolio, program and projects through full life cycle phases.
- Scheduling teams across different geographical regions and cultures.
- Managing projects to assure they are well defined and completed within scope, schedule and budget.
- Using standard globally recognised project management methodologies, processes and tools consistently across projects.
- Understanding and exposure to globally recognised Change Management methodologies, processes and tools
- Setting clear scope, realistic integrated project plans and cost schedules.
- Advanced risk analysis, mitigation and contingency planning
- Leveraging industrial best practices and continuous improvement and quality improvement methodologies
- Experience managing stakeholders to C-suite / Board level
To apply for this role, please submit an application, or send an email to Claire.Shipman@1st-executive.com and attach a copy of your CV. I look forward to hearing from you soon.