£400 - £475 per day
23 days ago
Interim Senior Planning Engineer £475pd
An unmatched interim opportunity for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a world-leading Energy company, to provide key support during a crucial time of growth and transformation for their Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging business.
This is an initial 12-month contract (with excellent scope for significant extension), offering up to £475 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and in their central London office.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this FTSE 100, Energy organisation, and you will support their long-term, huge programme to roll out EV Charging infrastructure globally. With an Agile mindset, you will support changes to ways of working, new tools and processes.
As Interim Senior Planning Engineer, your role will be a mix of Production Planning and typical project scheduling, against a rolling, 5-year growth schedule. This will cover how this organisation would like to install the chargers on the ground, as well as the maintenance, operations and replacement of the chargers. It will be across the full, end-to-end lifecycle, spanning Define, Execute, Build and Operate.
You will develop the project level and Master Control schedules, providing robust analysis and ensuring the project team are aware of any key changes. Ensuring effective planning and progress measurement, you will provide key planning support to the Controls Leadership Team and provide quality assurance for the schedules of activities.
You'll support the development of the schedule process and drive continuous improvement in the planning strategy, plans and procedures.
- Strong track record in planning delivery across 5+ years and proven experience managing schedules for projects.
- An Agile mindset, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and ways of working.
- Strong capability to influence across a multi-functional discipline and geographically dispersed team, with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Experience of early-stage planning for medium to large projects.
- Commercial awareness, excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Able to use Primavera version 6 (P6) and Microsoft Project planning software.
- Advantageous would be fluency in: Spanish, Mandarin, German, or French.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org