£250 - £350 per day
SS - 13089_1563209407
about 1 year ago
Interim Senior Legal Coordinator
Interim Senior Legal Coordinator required to work with the Director of Legal operations provideing efficient and seamless support to the team.
This is a contract initially until the end of 2019 with an immediate start.
- Provide best-in-class administrative support to the Legal function across a broad range of areas:
- Oversee the workflow and prioritise incoming requests to ensure uninterrupted, accurate and timely service delivery;
- Develop, monitor and enhance processes to maximise efficiency and accuracy of Legal support operations;
- Financial administration and expense claims management for the Legal team: vendor data management, purchase order processing, creation and approval of expense claims;
- Travel and event coordination: book travel and accommodation, coordinate the logistics for team and department events;
- Information management: maintain distribution lists and organisation charts, ensure databases are accurate and current, administer electronic portals including SharePoint sites, intranet site, non-disclosure agreement systems and network drives/libraries;
- Project work: Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate for the team, i.e. project coordination, research, presentation and communication support and day-to-day operational activities;
Provide general administrative support as required:
o process mail, Goods In, shipping, scanning, filing and archiving, Notary Public requests
o generate reports, maintain trackers, visitor logs, create communications, newsletters;
o maintain records in the HR information system, ensuring compliance with company policies;
o procurement of equipment, office supplies, legal publications, professional memberships & resources
- Support the Chief Legal Officer and PA to CLO as required with work related to the office of the CLO and wider Legal leadership team, including:
- Meeting scheduling and preparing, including collating and printing any relevant documents, pre-reads and team reports; attending meetings, workshops and presentations to take minutes/notes where required. Monitor follow-up actions.
- Relevant experience of providing administrative support at a senior executive level, gained in a complex and dynamic environment
- Workload management or coordination
- Establishing effective office systems and procedures
- Working in a high-pressure environment with conflicting priorities and without supervision
- Dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information in a diplomatic fashion
To discuss the Interim Senior Legal Coordinator position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.