Interim Senior It Procurement Manager
£500 - £600 per day
over 1 year ago
One of the UKs most well know beverage and hospitality brands has an urgent requirement for a Senior Interim IT Category Manager to join their procurement function to focus on a major service desk project.
This, is an initial 3-month contract offering £500 - £600 inside IR35 some flexibility regarding home working with travel to Bedfordshire required
The role of Senior IT Procurement Manager is accountable for the end-to-end procurement of enterprise-wide Information Technology software, services, and hardware which includes but is not limited to : Service, Service Desk, Hosting Management, Digital, Roastery & Supply Chain, Info Sec, and other core business systems. The role will assist the Head of IT Procurement and work directly with business stakeholders, supporting the introduction and embedding of professional procurement across the business.
- Lead Key strategic IT Transformation projects from bid phase or post bid phase to contract completion. Projects ranging from £2m-£8m
- Lead development of category plans that support operational business owners' goals and plans, and demonstrate commercial strength and insight based on strong analysis of the needs and supplier markets
- Lead end- to-end supplier activities including sourcing, lead commercial and contractual supplier negotiations, and support supplier management
- Deliver committed benefits on time and to expectation - provide accurate project tracking and benefits reporting and manage and escalate issues and risks
- Highly proficient in Contract Law, and has led high value strategic transformation projects
- Strong IT procurement experience in a fast-paced environment
- Fully conversant with a broad range of IT sourcing strategies
- Confident with the ability to influence and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior executives
- International sourcing experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience and exposure to enterprise-wide IT software, services, outsourcing, digital, security and contract management
- Strong commercial acumen, problem solving and big picture thinking
- Financial and cost modelling
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.