£400 - £405 per day
11 months ago
Interim Senior Finance Manager £405 per day (inside)
My client, a global pharma company, are seeking an Interim Senior Finance Manager, to act as the 'Go to' for financial analysis, insight and council, with an EMEA-wide scope.
This role is a 6-month contract, based Uxbridge and paying up to £405 per day (inside IR35).
You will share best practices, drive improvement, cultivate effective business relationships, and drive value by:
- Revealing business tends, developments, risks and opportunities
- Drive the development of analytical tools
- Drive standardisation and manage change
- Manage and prepare financial planning, reporting anf analysis processes
- Coordinate budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Act as a conduit between key teams and functions
- Collaborate to develop robust and accurate revenue projection models
- Champion Finance initiatives
- Ability to effectively use data and provide insight
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to engage with diverse audiences
- Demonstrable experiecne in a Corporate FP&A environment
- Experience in system and process delivery and optimisation
- Strong experience driving improvement and transformation
- Recognised Accounting qualification
If interested, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.