City of London, London
£450 - £550 per day
SS - 12711_1554376025
5 months ago
Interim Senior Finance Manager - £450 to £550/day
Interim Senior Finance Manager required to work with a FTSE 100 company who are a global leader in their sector.
This role is a 12 month maternity contract and will be involved in all areas of operational finance and requires multi-tasking and prioritizing across a broad range of responsibilities and managing multiple stakeholders.
You will be responsible for supporting delivery of objectives across all areas of Finance including Reporting (Internal & Statutory), Tax, Audit, Process Governance (Procure to Pay; Order to Cash), Process Improvement, for legal entities in the UK.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Build strong network and relationships across all areas of Finance and across the business, to enable delivery of team objectives.
- Responsible for the preparation of Corporate Tax accounting, including transfer pricing workbooks and preparing and reviewing elements of the Corporate Tax computation
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement and supporting the project to transfer relocation benefits to the payroll
- Support on other general tax matters including SAO controls and VAT matters.
- Support the month end process, including journal preparation and review, ensuring accurate cut-off of sales and expenses, preparing reconciliations and editing the commentary on the P&L and BS reporting
- Ensure appropriate revenue recognition policies are identified during pricing discussions and subsequently implemented with appropriate automation and controls
- Partner with Customer Services on pricing and accounts receivable activities
- Ensure compliance with worldwide policies and procedures, especially Procure To Pay.
- Partner with legal and business conduct to support business conduct policies and activities
- Drive process improvement and efficiency within finance and the wider
- Support in the preparation of all Statutory Reporting
- Support the UK entities through Internal and External Audits.
- Play a role in Internal Control Monitoring across various areas.
- Participate in local and global cross-finance / cross-functional projects as required.
- ACA or equivalent, with minimum 5 years PQE
- Minimum 2 years industry experience preferred
- Strong academics - min 2:1 degree level and As at level
- Strong knowledge of UK taxation and compliance, especially Corporation Tax.
- Good technical accounting knowledge of Local GAAP and a good knowledge of US GAAP as well as all key aspects of controllership in a listed company.
- Must be able to apply accounting knowledge to day-to-day operations and assigned projects.
- Good communication, networking and influencing skills -manage a variety of stakeholders at all levels effectively, confidently and proactively keeping them up to date.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, meeting deadlines in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be able to work independently and exhibit solid project management skills.
- Systems - Good understanding of Oracle ERP or similar ERP system.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word) is required.
To discuss the Interim Senior Finance Manager - £450 to £550/day postition, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.