Up to £430 per day
9 days ago
Interim Senior Finance Manager - £430 per day
My client, a leading Pharmaceutical company, is currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on an interim basis and deliver the total UK and Ireland FP&A. This role is a 6-month contract, based in London, paying up to £425 per day (Umbrella).
Lead business partnering and financial analyses and support and deliver the total UK&I FP&A. This role covers all areas of operational finance, and requires management of a range of responsibilities and stakeholders at all levels.
- Lead the delivery of monthly management reporting
- Conduct comprehensive financial analyses and provide meaningful, strategic input
- Develop and manage planning calendars, coordination budget and forecasts
- Work closely with local and global finance partners across functions, to develop and carry out planning processes and reporting
- Drive process improvement, efficiency and automation
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Extensive experience in a senior financial planning and analysis role
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS, Hyperion and Tableau
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Prior experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry
- The ability to manage a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment to meet deadlines
This is an urgent requirement, so if this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP, or call Claire Shipman on 01483213310 / email claire.shipman@1st-executive to discuss.