£400 - £430 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Senior Contracts Manager - Up to £430 per day (Inside IR35)
Are you a Contracts Manager capable of leading the identification, development, and management of Acute Contracts, Community Contracts and Mental Health Contracts with Local Authorities? Our client a National Governing body, is seeking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager for an initial 6 month assignment based in Lincoln.
- The Senior Contracts Manager will be responsible for leading the contracting cycle for a portfolio of contracts including Acute Contracts, Community Contracts and Mental Health Contracts.
- Conduct performance review on a number of exciting contracts, conducting data reviews, monthly challenges, forecasting and capacity planning.
- Analyse existing contracts to identify best practice and identify future risks.
- Maintain excellent relationships throughout the organisation to enable early sight of new tenders coming to market.
- Must have experience of using contract frameworks across the public sector.
- Experience of working with CCG'S
- Experience of financial contract performance management.
- Desirable Contract management or Legal qualifications
I will be shortlisting successful applications to my client at 12pm on Tuesday 16th April, therefore please respond to James Richards on firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to arrange a call to discuss further.