£400 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Interim Senior Category Manager - Innovation £400-500 (inside)
A fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading Oil and Gas company, currently undergoing an major, company-wide transformation, as an Interim Senior Innovation Procurement Manager ith experience in Digital or Talent, and play a key role in developing and setting up strategy.
This role is a 6-month contract, paying between £400 and £500 (umbrella, in scope of IR35) per day DOE, working from home.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Develop and deliver an effective transformation category strategy
- Provide category guidance to stakehodler and procurement teams
- Collaborate with Procurement to deliver strategic objectives
- Drive continuous improvement, value-add and streamlining of processes
- 7 to 10 years' experience in Category Management, across some or all of the following categories: Broad technology or HR, Professional Services, Workplace.
- Experience leading large-scale strategic change
- Strong, demonstrable experience devising and rolling-out strategy
- Large scale, complex, global, FTSE 100 experience, or strong start-up experience.
- Global experience
- Strong facilitation skills and the ability to cope with ambiguity
- Results-drive and used to coping with uncertainty
- Strong skills of engagement and influence
- Consultign skill set
- The ability to work in a truly agile way
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310.