£400 - £500 per day
17 days ago
Interim Senior Category Manager (FM) - £500 p/d
Are you an FM Procurement Manager looking for the opportunity to drive the delivery of complex, global strategic sourcing initiatives? Our client is a, a market leader in their sector, who is looking to supplement the growth of their Procurement function with the addition of and FM category expert. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with impressive growth plans in 2018!
The jobholder will design and deliver strategic procurement solutions across the Global FM category space. It is expected that the jobholder take responsibility for delivering category management services including strategic sourcing, client stakeholder management, supplier performance management, and continuous cost and performance improvement. Key to your success in this role will be an ability to manage key stakeholder relationships and balance multiple, concurrent, sourcing projects delivering ultimate customer satisfaction.
Remit of the role covers both Hard and Soft Services including Repair and Maintenance, M&E, HVAC, Janitorial & Landscaping, Security, Catering, Building Fabric Maintenance, Refurbishment and Fit-outs, Move Management, Corporate Real Estate, Rents and Lease Administration.
- FM Procurement or relevant category experience
- Evidence of designing and implementing category strategy
- Excellent Supplier Management experience - with evidence of driving post-contract performance and value!
- Strong communicator with extensive Director level stakeholder management experience
- Ideally degree and/or MCIPS qualified