£650 - £800 per day
15 days ago
Interim Senior CAPEX Procurement Manager £800pd
Role: Global Category Leader- Capital Construction and Engineering Services
Rate: £800 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35)
Client: FTSE 100, Global, Pharmaceutical
Duration: 11 months
Location: West London - HYBRID working
A Category Leader to develop and deliver complex Capital Procurement Strategies, with a world-leader in Pharmaceuticals.
You'll work across key, senior stakeholders in the business to build robust relationships and secure buy-in. You will also carry out effective Supplier Relationship Management and performance management.
Capital Construction and Engineering Services categories will include Professional Services (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management) and Trades (Civil, Structural, Architectural Electrical, C&I).
- 6-10 years' experience in Capital Construction Engineering.
- 6-10 years' experience procuring Professional Services and Trade packages in a complex, multi-stage project environment.
- Understanding of contractual risk and experience with FIDIC, NEC, or IChemE contract agreements.
- End-to-end Procurement, including Category Strategy and Management.
- Experience in Capital Construction and Engineering.
This is an urgent need - please apply asap or email email@example.com.