West London, London
£450 - £510 per day
SS - 14124_1593015407
5 months ago
Interim Senior Business Analyst - West London - 6 Month Contract - Umbrella only
Interim Senior Business Analyst with IT GxP process and Business Process implementation experience. The individual we are looking is a seasoned Senior Business Analyst with strong core skills, including communication, leadership, taking the initiative, and driving for results with little support from other BA team members. This person will need to be able to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment, yet, bring organization and control to the work they manage.
* Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to elicit, analyze, and translate information to create Business Requirement , User Requirements, and/or Technical Requirements
* Act as a liaison between technical teams, senior management, and the business community
* Traceability Matrix creation and management
* Lead effort to obtain approvals for all types of Requirements
* Manage user change requests and change process
* Work crossfunctionally to gather and analyze information to develop new and update existing Process Flows and accompanying documentation (including swim-lanes diagrams and As-is & To-be documentation, etc.)
* Design comprehensive test plans to test the quality of software and business processes
* Work with IT Security team, Business counterparts, etc. to gather information to create User Acceptance Test Strategy documents
* Coordinate and manage user acceptance testing by providing test schedules, planning, test data, detailed test scripts and document test results
* Lead effort to obtain approvals for UAT Testing Summary, including the creation of the summary itself.
* Work with Technical and Training Team to develop Training Plan, Materials, Training execution and Manage Training Plan approvals.
* Work with Technical and Business team to develop Support Plan and Manage approvals.
* Work with Technical and Business team to develop end-user communication.
* 7+ years analyst experience preferred.
* Ability to elicit business requirements and translate into technical solution design documents
* Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
* Proficient in gathering business requirements using UML, process flows and uses cases.
* Expertise in modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
* Experience with complete software development life cycle.
* Understanding of technology capabilities and limitations.
* Experience with and strong understanding of various technologies and platforms, including end-point devices (i.e. mobile devices, laptops, tablets, servers, etc.)
* Experience designing and reviewing test cases.
* Experience with QA (GxP) process methodology
* Knowledge of SharePoint or similar collaboration portal
* Self-starter with strong problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Close co-operation with teams overseas is required, particularly with teams located in USA. Reasonable flexibility in terms of when work during the working week is carried out is essential.
* National or international travel is not expected.
To be considered for the Interim Senior Business Analyst - West London please apply before the close of business 26/6/20