£450 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim - Senior Business Analyst
Interim Senior Business Analyst Lead to join a Public Sector organisation, currently undertaking a digital transformation and implementing new business applications. As the Business Analyst, you will be leading the development and deployment of new business tools across this complex, national central government body. The success of this programme will depend on your ability to review current Enterprise Management strategy and address extant risks and issues in the operation of existing cloud services.
- Identify the capacity management requirements and solutions available within the cloud environments
- Ensure that configuration information is fully integrated with the Service Management solution to enable tracking of releases, incidents, and problems on live services
- Create Self-Service capabilities for Support and Service Management staff to remove bottlenecks within individual capabilities
- A Senior Business Analyst is required to support the analysis of the current Enterprise Tooling, identify where gaps exist and address deficiencies which have already been identified
- Furthermore, a wider examination of the tooling used across the technical estate is required to be undertaken to identify where duplication in capabilities exist and identify areas for rationalisation
- While the legacy environments persist, it should be examined where new solutions can be expanded upon for full coverage of both cloud and legacy environments
- Security Clearance: BPSS / DBS
- Experience of using AWS/Azure
This is a urgent requirement and needs an immediate start. This role is for an initial 3 months, but this may be extended depending on requirements. I have agreed with the client that I will submit a shortlist of CV's by Thursday 13th March; therefore, if you are interested, please apply by email ASAP, so that we can schedule a call to discuss further.