£24 - £27 per hour
SS - 14132_1593706602
10 months ago
Interim Senior Brand Manager
Interim Senior Brand Manager required for a 7/8 Month contract with one of the most loved brands in the UK & Ireland.
You will be accountable for launching and running a specific program to drive accelerated growth in the brand. The brief is focused on brand adoption amongst new consumers in our portfolio, working with a multi-functional team to deliver a clear playbook to drive scale over time.
The role is strategically minded but with a clear role to develop plans and content, optimizing over time with a direct relationship into our agency partners. An opportunity to make a significant contribution to the business on our most significant brand.
- Multi-Channel Strategic leadership, with a sharp focus on consumer acquisition and retention in a lead FMCG POBA strategy.
- Co-ordinating and enabling multi-functional team to solve business challenge
- Creative thinker: problem solving, innovation and testing agenda
- Audience first thinking: insight led audience planning across multi-channel
- Performance marketing experience: optimisation and measurement of plans with digital focus.
- Agency management: Media knowledge preferred
- Extensive experience in marketing or marketing agency, preferably with experience in customer or client facing role.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills including with senior stakeholders and ability to communicate clearly in English
- A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles, with experience in digital/ media/ social media
To discuss the Interim Senior Brand Manager, please call Sam on 01483 213 304