£450 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
A world-famous multibillion-pound personal care corporation is urgently seeking an Interim Senior Brand Manager to drive category leadership by developing the category growth strategy for the EMEA region and build programs that efficiently deliver Cluster Market growth.
This is an initial interim contract running until the end of June offering between £450-£500 p/d inside IR 35 for a candidate to be based in Reigate.
- 10-12 years of experience in marketing / brand management roles with a demonstrated track record of achievement and growth in leadership behaviour.
- Product and portfolio management including managing projects though gate processes.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams across geographies.
- Experience in dealing with internal / external product supply, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a business to business environment, a pharmaceutical or FMCG sector background is also preferred.
- Work with Central Brand team to bring best in class development of Category Foundations.
- Creates a clear customer-centric category assessment and focus for the category.
- Develops & maintains category scorecard tracking product competitiveness, brand and financial health. Continues to adjust plan to drive advantage of actionable insights.
- Working with the global team identifies and prioritises the data gaps, designs & field relevant research, undertake data mining to span the consumer journey.
- Develops a clear vision for the Category in EMEA for the 3-year horizon, identifying growth initiatives that accelerate category performance and grow market share for targeted geographies, channels and customers.
- Builds and executes the annual Regional Brand plan with supporting brand & product initiative roadmap. Coordinates launch timing with market clusters.
- Effectively manages Claims to maintain advantaged position within the defined Central Claims Architecture.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if the opportunity could be of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.