£16 - £19 per hour
about 1 year ago
Interim Security Assurance Coordinator is urgently required by a British multinational in Lancashire that specializes in sustainable technologies.
This is an initial 3-month interim opportunity offering up to £19 p/h for a candidate to be based in Oxfordshire.
- To interpret and implement Group security standards to create a site assurance programme for included sites
- To create a schedule of audits and activities to measure the effectiveness of the controls and highlight any risks or improvement opportunities
- Identify sustainable resource plan to effectively deliver against the assurance programme, assigning responsibilities and tasks to the appropriate resource
- To create a document management system to provide a record of feedback, audits and control checks
- Oversee the upgrade of site security systems and transfer of data, working with key stakeholders to establish system design and appropriate designation of areas, to demonstrate compliance with programme
- Proven experience of managing and maintaining records to demonstrate control and compliance
- Resource planning experience
- Security Assurance Coordinator experience (or similar within a compliance/quality function)
- Practical experience of contractor management and working with third party providers
- Experience of safe systems of work
- Proven ability of collecting and analysing information from different sources to inform recommendations
This is an extremely urgent opportunity so if it is of interest please apply immediately.