South East England, England
£460 - £560 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Scrum Master - £560pd
I am currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Scrum Master, to join my dynamic client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, undergoing huge corporate change to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production. This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £560 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with remote working currently and, once restrictions ease, significant flexibility around working from home and in South East England.
As a certified Scrum Master within IT and Digital, you will support a development team to drive and achieve customer satisfaction, through successful delivery.
This is an Agile Lead role, where you will be required to lead the Squad through end-to-end sprints.
- Support Product Owners and Development Teams to achieve satisfaction of customers
- Leadership of Scrum and Development Teams
- Removal of any impediments and coaching of Scrum Team on removing impediments
- Support the identification of any gaps in the Agile framework
- Resolve any conflict or issues
- Support the Scrum Team to achieve increased levels of Scrum maturity
- Certified, experienced Scrum Master, with significant hands-on exposure
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels
- Strong skills of planning, analysis and facilitation
- Proven ability to build, develop and facilitate a team
- Previous experience or knowledge of using Azure DevOps
- Experience finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of Sprint Planning and Refinement
- Ability to proactively own and solve issues for relevant key stakeholders
- In-depth, practical knowledge of Agile frameworks and Agile certified
- Ideally come experience focusing on Cloud Technologies and Security
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.