£400 - £475 per day
3 months ago
A world-famous defence and aerospace organisation has an urgent requirement for an SC cleared Interim Business Support Manager.
If you do not hold SC clearance, please do not apply.
This is a 12month contract offering up to £475 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Surrey - remote working is available.
The client is looking for a candidate to provide a link between Sales and Operations, providing practical assistance in working with MOD. This role is a hands-on role that could be suitable for a Project Manager with Business Development experience.
As a Business Support Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the sales manager to achieve the business goals. This role will require a mix of BD, technical and PM skills. This role will act as a bridge between capture and delivery, working mainly on back-office actions to make sure that the front office runs efficiently.
- Customer Relationship and negotiation experience
- Engineering experience to support multiple opportunities
- Experience in the Defence field (ideally in ISR)
- Project Management training ideally with one of the following qualifications; Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Professional (PMP®), PRINCE 2
- Experience of Agile ways of working would be advantageous
- Building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder management
- Problem solving; the Business Support Manager must take ownership of issues, discussion of solutions and responsibility for driving to successful completion
- Strong organisation and time management with ability to plan, prepare and prioritise
- Communication; clearly and effectively at all levels
- To be able to present technical solutions to customers
- Valid Security clearance to SC or above
- Defence background (ideally MOD background)
- Minimum SC clearance
- ISR Experience
This is an urgent requirement if it is of interest please apply immediately.