£700 - £900 per day
29 days ago
Interim SAP S/4 Hana Consultant
Role: SAP S/4 HANA Finance and Control Consultant
Client: Global FMCG Leader
Location: Working from home with ad-hoc visits to the office in London
Duration: Initial contract to the end of June 2024
An interim SAP S/4 Hana Consultant, to play a crucial role in this FMCG leader's global, Digital and Technology transformation to streamline and improve visibility of data, underpinned by SAP S/4 Hana improvement and implementation.
This is a blended Functional and Technical role, sitting within the Finance Function, to support on the design and delivery of SAP S/4 FI-CO.
- Lead and drive design workshops.
- Control and advise on the solution development.
- Make technology recommendations and develop Solution Architecture design documents.
- Collaborate with the SAP Centre of Excellence to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Review Building and Testing, and lead the deployment into new markets.
- Communicate effectively across workstreams to ensure alignment across requirements and plans.
- Experience successfully implementing S/4 Hana solutions across Enterprise Applications and Functions.
- 5+ years' configuration experience, 7+ years' technology experience in SAP ERP and Cloud technologies.
- Strong knowledge of SAP technical and functional architecture, modelling, and emerging capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP across ECC and S4 Hana, with experience working with applications in FI-CO.
- Good understanding of the full, Software Development lifecycle.
- Design and implementation of S/4 Hana solutions in line with business requirements.
- Ability to build and maintain robust business relationships, across functions and seniority levels.
- Prior experience within complex, matrix organisations.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org