£100 - £123 per day
25 days ago
Interim SAP Planner £123pd
A fantastic interim opportunity for a SAP Planner to join a FTSE 100 FMCG organisation and carry out key, SAP updates.
This is a 12-month contract, offering up to £123 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based on site in Moray, Scotland.
As SAP Planner, you will report into this FMCG leader's Maintenance Manager, and hold responsibility for carrying out SAP updates and additions from Site Surveys and P&ID reviews.
The role will involve communication across site, contractors and senior stakeholders to ensure accurate SAP structures, matching plant and P&ID disposition.
You will provide any feedback on improvements relating to the CMMS and detailed SAP and Maintenance reporting. You will also provide asset data trend to cross-discipline teams, to facilitate systemic and situational problem solving.
- 3+ years; experience working in a Production or Service environment.
- Strong experience in Supply Chain, and an understanding of MMS principles, tools and techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills and continuous improvement driven mindset.
- Extensive experience in SAP-PM and knowledge of Reliability Maintenance techniques.
- Good communication skills across all levels of stakeholders.
- Prioritisation ability across a variety of personal tasks and others.
- Ideally, experience of hands-on Maintenance / Engineering experience.
- Experience in large, matrix organisation, advantageous would be any experience in the drinks industry.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org