£550 - £700 per day + (possible flex higher or lower)
4 months ago
Role: SAP P2P Implementation Lead,
Rate: £550-700pd (there may be some flex higher or lower) - Inside IR35
Location: 2 days a week in SW Essex, c1 day a week likely in London. Though some flex.
Length: 3 months to start, likely extended by another 3-6 months
Excellent interim scoping project for an SAP P2P implementation expert to come in and undertake an initial 3 month scoping and discovery exercise which should then roll to a further 3- or 6-month implementation phase. Essentially, the client has SAP R3 which has recently been audited and this has raised multiple failings which is where you will come in to fully understand the situation and remedy. The client has invested in SAP S4 but this will take another 2 years until it's rolled out to all divisions and they need an immediate solution.
- The P2P underpins professional procurement and supply chain management for all third party spend
- The new processes/scoping will support individual accountability through improved capability and compliance
- Streamline, standardise and automate P2P functionality and processes to support user & supplier service
- Provides reliable business insight and knowledge to enable effective decision making
You will have:
- Strong stakeholder management experience to engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Experience in managing similar P2P projects