£200 - £260 per day
11 months ago
Interim SAP Business Analyst £260pd
An exciting Interim Transformation opportunity for a SAP Supply Plan Business Analyst to join a FTSE 100, world-leading, FMCG company and play a key role in the optimal delivery of their SAP S/4 Hana solution.
This is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £260 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based primarily working from home, with some time in the office in London.
As SAP Supply Plan Business Analyst, you will provide crucial support int he design and delivery of SAP S/4 Hana Supply Chain solutions, by providing robust technical solutions. Working closely with Subject Matter Experts, you will work to define business capability plans and road-maps for this delivery.
- Participate in Design workshops to capture "As-Is" business capability.
- Define and publish "To-Be" business capability, aligned with the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Identifying future opportunities.
- Support application rationalisation road-map.
- Support and build, including review of testing. Support deployment to markets in partnership with the business.
- Collaborate across work streams and key business stakeholders, to align dependencies and business requirements.
- 5+ years' experience in an IS focused role or business area.
- Strong knowledge of SAP technical and functional architecture.
- Experience working with SAP APO, ECC and S/4 Hana.
- Experience in Supply Planning processes, Master Production Scheduling, Distribution Requirements Planning and Production Scheduling.
- Drives effective project scoping and delivery.
- Understand full SDLC and experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Advantageous would be any experience in delivery of SAP Planning Solutions.
- Strong ability to engage with and build robust relationships with stakeholders across different levels.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org