£600 - £700 per day
about 1 year ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an experienced Interim Finance System Implementation Manager to assist in the implementation of a new Essbase multi-currency consolidation system.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract based in Central London offering between £600-£700 p/d
- You must be a qualified accountant to apply for this role.
- Experience implementing and using best-in-class multi-currency consolidation systems with specific exposure to SAP BPS is essential.
- The ability to perform consolidation accounting adjustments, including intercompany eliminations.
- Define the requirements of the new consolidation system, including actuals, budgets and forecasts.
- Agree the amount and form of data to be migrated from Essbase to the new consolidation system.
- Specify the interface with both Unify (SAP) and existing business reporting systems.
- Design training materials for users of the new system.
- Provide support to the testing, acceptance and documentation of the new system.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.