£425 - £525 per day
8 months ago
One of the UKs most recognisable banking institutions has an urgent requirement for an interim SAP Ariba Enablement Specialist to join their procurement team.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £520 p/d inside IR35 with remote working.
Group Sourcing has recently introduced new Sourcing and Buying technology (SAP Ariba) across the group. As a sourcing process & technology Subject Matter Expert (SME) you will:
- Drive process and/or systems design recommendations that support sourcing and Invoicing solutions, informed by external market insights and benchmarking analysis.
- Engage senior partners and help shape and influence leadership behaviours to support key business decisions and change priorities
- Ensure solutions are simple, agile, repeatable, and consistently applied to meet colleague and supplier needs
- Ensure that technical solutions are fit for purpose and are managed in line with the Group technology standards and risk appetite
- Provide subject matter expertise to support complex issue resolution and continuous improvement inc. management of the quarterly cloud platform releases
- Candidates should have experience working in or with the procurement functions of large matrix organizations.
- At least 1 years' experience SAP Ariba experience looking at configuration.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to have challenging conversations around SAP Ariba - such as how to configure Ariba to work differently.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.