West London, London
£300 - £350 per day
SS - 11461_1526648390
10 months ago
1st Executive have been retained to manage the recruitment for an interim analyst to provide subject matter expertise for the implementation of a new SAP solution to manufacturing sites, globally for a leading FTSE 100 FMCG organisation.
- Implementation of future M-ERP Operating standard system and model.
- Responsible for Driving Change Management and Standard Work.
- Responsible for Common and Standard Data Standards.
- 5-7 years experience of working within M-ERP solutions implementations
- Is respected by peers and stakeholders as 'expert' in defined business process.
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge and experience across the end-to-end process that they own, acquired through detailed operational and technical experience in the subject, likely to be developed over time.
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area.
- Knowledge of the external shared services and 3 rd party group that need to be aligned in relation to the project scope.
- In depth understanding of regulatory requirements for given area of expertise, to ensure processes meet regulatory expectations.
- Knowledge of Lean SixSigma principles and tools