West London, London
£350 - £410 per day
SS - 13204_1565160023
2 months ago
Interim Sanctions Compliance Manager
Interim Sanctions Compliance Manager required to provide subject matter expertise on sanctions risk mitigation globally.
You will be responsible for embedding a global sanctions compliance strategy globally and provide interpretation and oversight of sanctions policies and procedures.
This role will be heavily involved with the development, communication of the strategy with clearly aligned and transparent objectives and KPI's.
My client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical sector and will issue a contract initially, until March 2020 with an immediate start.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Relevant experience in sanctions risk identification, quantification and management
- Previous exposure with automated sanctions screening solutions and risk mitigation
- Depth of knowledge of sanctions regulations in particular UN/EU/OFAC sanctions laws and requirements
- Experience of successfully leading sanctions projects and improvements to processes and controls
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and interpretation of sanctions risks
- Experience working in a sanctions advisory function and knowledge of appropriate monitoring and controls to ensure sanctions compliance
- Ideally ICA Diploma and/or ACAMS
To discuss the Interim Sanctions Compliance Manager, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.