£300 - £352 per day
5 months ago
to Dec 2022
Interim Sales Account Manager £352pd
An unmatched interim opportunity to join a FTSE 100, FMCG Leader, as a Sales Account Manager. You will work across a vast number of accounts, and play a key role in driving improvement.
This is a full-time, initial contract to the end of December 2022 (some scope for permanency), offering up to £352 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working form home and in their London office 3 days per week.
As Sales Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of high-profile accounts to success, and build positive relationships with clients.
You will support account representatives to ensure an increase in sales and generate new business across new and existing networks. You will accurately report on the status of accounts and performance against sales targets.
This will be a blended project role; you will also drive the simplification of Wholesale processes across three main areas:
- Systems - Improving the accessibility of my client's ordering system and widening its use beyond just ordering.
- Forecasting - Driving improvement in accurate forecasting, across my client's 40 customers.
- Invoicing - Clean-up of aged debt left on accounts, as well as determining how to action going forward.
- Proven, hands-on experience in Sales Account Management or Sales Support.
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, up to a senior level.
- Organised and numbers-focused
- Strong customer-facing skill-set.
- Ideally, previous project exposure, and advantageous would be any experience in driving efficiencies or continuous improvement.
- Experience in a complex, matrix organisation previously.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and, any questions, please email email@example.com