about 1 month ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim S&OE Planner.
This is a 3-month interim contract with scope for extension offering up to 40 p/h inside IR35 with hybrid working from Swindon Offices.
To manage short term end-to-end S&OE planning including co-ordinating and maintaining production plans to deliver consensus S&OP plan within inventory targets, highlighting raw material risks and develop mitigation plans. The role includes the co-ordination of the internal supply chain (toll) movement of parts, to drive raw material and finished goods to be delivered on time and in full.
- Produce weekly production plans for the client and 3rd party production sites for 0-3 months to meet consensus S&OP plans.
- Coordinate the execution of the toll supply chain between the client & 3rd party sites. Ensuring that toll policies and procedures are maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining OTIF and inventory profiles within the toll supply chain
- Tracking and control of toll product in transit
- Ensuring that substrates (& raw material) supply chains are aligned with internal requirements
- Identify capacity limitations and work with sites to balance production
- Measure plant performance with relevant KPIs
- Integration of the NPI process and planning of development time and trials as required
- Weekly review of inventory levels and performance
- Analyse stock coverage and identify risks
- Facilitate inventory target alignment within the 3-month S&OE period
Sales and Operations Execution
- Report on within month performance (demand plan, production plan and inventory plan) highlighting variances and identify potential service issues or wastage
- Create the weekly performance reports and escalation communications
- Work with Demand Planner, Capacity & Inventory Planner, and production sites to evaluate long term capacity requirements
- Propose changes to medium- and long-term plans based on short term visibility
- Prepare monthly overviews of plant utilisation, plan attainment within the 3-month S&OE period
- Work with the Capacity and Inventory Planner to allocate products to manufacturing sites across HT and support capacity strategies
- Experience of S&OE/S&OP/IBP processes
- Supply chain planning (capacity)
- Supply chain planning (inventory)
- Experience in managing complex data
- Experienced IT user (MS Office, esp MS Excel - advanced level)
- Experience in managing complexity / problem solving
- Experienced Tableau user