Up to £415 per day
21 days ago
1st Executive are currently recruiting for an Interim Risk Manager for a large public sector body paying up to £415 per day.
Day to day responsibilities can include:
Providing guidance at all levels on the application of risk management process and formal requirements for corporate governance.
- Maintaining the Corporate risk register and ensure quarterly review of Corporate Risks; reporting in line with formal requirements for effective internal control.
- Monitoring quarterly review of Divisional risks; ensuring quality and consistency of approach across the business; ensure risks and their potential impact are accurately defined and assessed; and that appropriate mitigation plans are actively managed and reviewed for effectiveness.
- Work with Programme Office to improve quality of Project and Programme Risk Management activity.
- Ensuring two- way communication of key risks to inform business decision making.
- Facilitating risk identification workshops as required to assist identification of business risk.
- Providing guidance and support to planning officers in their role as divisional risk-coordinator.
- Identifying Risk Management skills gaps for identified individuals and facilitate appropriate training.
Candidates Should Have:
- Experience with RAID.
- Valid SC Clearance.
- Experience working on a project risk register.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please contact me directly on 01483 212188 or email@example.com