£700 - £750 per day
4 months ago
Interim Risk Manager
My client, a multinational risk management, insurance brokerage company, looking to urgently recruit for an interim Risk Manager.
Initially a 6-month contract, the role offers up to £750 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working offered from home and c.2-3 days in their offices in London or Ipswich.
The role is to develop and execute a clear risk framework for my client to identify, monitor and mitigate risk to the firm. You need to provide oversight and challenge on key risks and strategic actions plans to address the risks, use this to inform strategic decisions. Monitor appropriateness of risk and control through the Risk and Control Assessment process.
- Assist the Chief risk officer in lead the development, implementation, enhancement and maintenance of the ERM Framework.
- Assist to define, implement and monitor company Risk Appetite programme.
- Support in defining, delivering and maintaining a robust top risk assessment programme across the company, and work with business leaders and Risk Coordinators to ensure the accuracy and efficacy of the risk registers
- Lead the issues and risk event management process, ensure that issues identified through the various risk issues identified are captured, investigated and reported.
- Business planning in the development and challenge of business strategy through the use of Risk Appetite and help to ensure alignment between strategy and appetite.
- Lead the New Product, Service and Initiative process and ensure relevant new products and projects are risk assessed, and reviewed by the appropriate governance bodies
- Strong ERM experience, working in a similar position within complex organizations in a regulated environment
- Excellent knowledge of ERM and demonstrated ability to apply ERM principles and practices in a proportionate way
- Relevant professional qualification preferred - Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ACA) or equivalent or Associate of the Institute of Insurance (ACII) or IRM Diploma in Risk Management etc
- Strong understanding of regulation and corporate governance
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap - any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org