£500 - £600 per day
7 months ago
One of the UKs largest financial services providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Risk Manager to assist in the review the control environment from a finance perspective.
This is a 6-month contract offering up to £600 p/d inside IR35 an flexible working (multiple office locations).
The client is looking for a Risk Manager who can work along side the Project Manager, understand the requirements and action something off the back of it. Reconciliations, light developer -basics of development world. Excel experience (macro is a plus). Delivery of the change and remediation. Risk managers - lower-level development skills. SOX, IFRS9 experience would be attractive as would help with understanding what we are wanting to do. designed and built controls.
- Identifies and assesses risks to ensure risk is well managed within the Bank's risk appetite
Acts as a source of professional expertise to mitigate the potential for risk - and ensures systems and processes are fit for purpose
- Implements, or manages the implementation of, processes to deliver Group Risk policy - and oversight and assurance within business areas, agreeing remediation plans as necessary
- Analyses and evaluates a range of information to produce insightful analysis, recommendations and advice to influence decisions in relevant areas of the business
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with key stakeholders to maximise personal effectiveness
- Plans and executes agreed risk management projects to achieve continuous improvement
- Advises colleagues of good practice in own area of expertise to promote actions to mitigate and control risks
- Where appropriate, manages a high performing team developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching
1) Candidate from a modelling, documentation and analytics space
2) Can articulate what they have done in previous jobs well
3) SOX/ IFRS9 experience
4) Strong communication skills
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more