£250 - £300 per day
6 months ago
Role: INTERIM Risk & Governance Analyst
Rate: £300 p/d (Inside IR35)
Location: WFH - Flexible UK Wide
INTERIM RISK & Governance Analyst required to support a key business transformation programme for a market leading Global Retail Bank.
High level responsibilities for this role include activities related to the management of risk, governance and product governance for a key business transformation initiative:
- Be an SME for items such as risk frameworks and key policies, relay these to the wider team and ensure adherence
- Support the team in creating artefacts such as key product governance papers (such as PIR's), risk documents, audit responses etc.
- Support day-to-day risk management activities such timely recording of risks, creating risk acceptances, closing risks in timely manner, actions arising from outcomes testing etc.
- Support with internal risk related deliverables such as Business Continuity Plans, actions arising out of third-party management, etc.
- Facilitate small workshops if required e.g. key risk assessment sessions for new and existing products and features.
- Deep operational RISK experience - with the mentality to identify and fix mistakes!
- Understanding of governance & risk frameworks are essential
- Understanding of digital and technology is essential
- Experience of having worked in projects involving a wide range of stakeholders from all lines of defence such as business, compliance and audit is desirable
- Experience working in relevant market i.e. Internet Banking, Mobile and/or Digital within Financial Services is essential
- Experience of Jira, Confluence or Helios is essential