South East England, England
£300 - £415 per day
18 days ago
Interim Risk and Compliance Manager £415pd (inside)
My client, a world-leading pharmaceuticals company, going through huge corporate change, is currently recruiting and Interim Risk and Compliance Manager to deliver a sustainable approach and ensure excellence is maintained, within Procurement and Supply Chain.
This 6-month opportunity offers up to £415 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in offices in South-East England.
- This role sits within Procurement, with responsibility for looking after policy, governance, and supply continuity.
- My client is currently undergoing a great deal of restructure and geographical change. As such, the Risk and Compliance Manager will pick up a great deal of activity across performance and project management, including transforming processes, supplier liaison and carrying out Supply, Financial and Cyber Risk Management.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders within groups including Ethics and Compliance, Audit and Quality, to deliver an approach to managing supply continuity risk and development of de-risking strategies.
- You will lead workshops across functions for product Risk Assessment, as well as coaching Procurement employees to ensure they are aligned with my client's risk and compliance expectations.
- You will co-ordinate audits and act as point of contact for the Procurement Audit model.
- You will hold at least 2 years' strong, direct experience with Risk.
- A good understanding of Procurement Processes and Improvement processes.
- The ability to influence teams and stakeholders across all levels, and to ensure their understanding of Change, Risk and their role in this space.
- Ideally the ability to use Ariba, Excel and Power BI. Some experience with financial tools would be beneficial.
- Experience within a global, complex regulated environment, e.g. Pharma or FMCG.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.