£200 - £250 per day
25 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Risk & PnL Analyst. To analyse and report the PnL and Risk within PMM daily, thus providing accurate and timely information that enables operational decision-making over short to medium term periods.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £250 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire.
- Collects, compiles, verifies and presents Risk and PnL data so that management has timely information for operational decision making.
- Maintains, tracks and presents a broad range of defined business metrics for the Global business to enable measurement of and improvement in business performance, including variance analysis to plan.
- Participate in Monthend close process, validating the trading PnL within the Financial Ledger.
- Consolidate the Global PMM business reporting into a single monthly reporting pack.
- Through the collation and analysis of data, supports the metal governance framework.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the profitability of the PMM business through data analysis.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with Trading, Finance, Back-office and Commercial teams to enable the data analysis as required by the business.
- Supports internal and external Commercial teams with ad-hoc data requests.
- Ensures information is appropriately communicated within the business.
- Participates in ad hoc projects.
- Suggests improvements to existing methods/systems/processes.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.