£300 - £345 per day
5 months ago
Interim Revenue and Growth Planning Manager £345pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Revenue and Growth Planning Manager to join a FTSE 100 FMCG company, undergoing massive amounts of rapid, corporate growth, to define and execute commercial strategies.
This role is an initial 7-month contract, with excellent scope for extension, or indeed permanency, thereafter, offering up to £345 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in their London office 2 days per week.
You will be a crucial part of my client's Commercial Sales Team, responsible for building and executing actionable Commercial and go-to-market strategies across a range of categories and channels. These plans will span what, where and how the organisation executive and performance manage the business across the UK.
You will support the development of a pricing and promotional strategy that drives growth, revenue and shares. Partnering with Sales Teams and Finance Controllers, you will ensure adherence to pricing policies, as well as relevant governance.
You will support on the development of business investment cases, which offer tangible revenue and margin expansions, as well as defining any enhancement opportunities.
- Excellent, demonstrable Commercial and Sales experience, with strategic and planning ability.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Profit and Loss.
- Strong skills of communication up to a senior level.
- Problem solving and data analysis ability.
- Ideally, some experience within FMCG or other relevant industry background.
- Advantageous would be experience of both on-trade and off-trade marketing.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org