£450 - £550 per day
about 1 year ago
A major aviation client has an urgent requirement for an Interim Portfolio Manager ahead of a major expansion of a large portfolio of residential properties.
This is an initial interim contract offering between £450-£550 p/d for a candidate to be based in Middlesex.
- Ensure that adequate policies for the management and disposal of residential properties are in place.
- Represent the Property team in meeting with internal and external stakeholders, meeting residents and attending community events.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the residential portfolio and for meeting quality and service standards.
- A strong understanding of residential management with a track record of exposure to high profile and complex property projects.
- Preferably a professional qualification in residential property or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent customer service experience and proven stakeholder engagement including with local authorities and local communities.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.