Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £44 per hour
8 months ago
An experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist is required to join a multinational medical equipment manufacturer, based in Hull on a 1-year contract, starting in February 2020, paying up to £44 per hour.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Compile, review and approve, as required, regulatory despatches in accordance with national requirements
- Provide on-going regulatory advice to project teams throughout product and process development
- Liaise with external regulatory authorities to ensure approvals are obtained in line with the launch plans
You must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years related experience within a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years regulatory experience or equivalent within a regulatory compliance function.
- Medical Device experience and understanding EU Medical Device legislation is essential
- Good interpersonal skills are essential
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com The deadline for this position is COB on the 21st of November. Therefore, to be considered for this role, please ensure to get in contact before midday on the 21st of November.