£450 - £500 per day
SS - 13143_1569422829
3 months ago
Interim Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Interim Regulatory Affairs Project Manager required for a 12 month contract in Cambridge.
You will provide project management support to the Regulatory Affairs team which is responsible for initial marketing applications, responses to regulatory questions, launch activities, variations and renewals.
- Working closely with cross-functional submissions teams including Regulatory Affairs, CMC Regulatory Affairs, Publishing and In-country Affiliates to ensure that submissions are prepared to agreed timelines
- Leading meetings with the cross-functional submission teams to plan, coordinate, prioritize, and track submissions for the region and/or specific countries.
- Preparing and maintaining submission plans using MS Project.
- Preparing materials to support the team in developing submission strategies and prioritising activities, such as Visio process maps.
- Preparing and maintaining meeting outputs, action logs etc.
- Developing risk strategies and maintaining risk logs.
- Potential to work on special projects, process improvement projects and supporting EU RA teams as necessary
To be considered for the role you must have;
- Project Management qualifications
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory processes, manufacturing, change control and global distribution systems is an advantage
- Risk management experience
- Experience within a regulated industry is preferred
To discuss the Interim Regulatory Affairs Project Manager position please call Sam on 01483 213 304.