City of London
£300 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim R2R Business Analyst.
This is a 18-month interim contract offering up to 400 p/d inside IR35 with hybrid working. Client is based in Central London.
The Client is undergoing a Global Finance Transformation programme; this position will support technology change with the implementation of SAP Group Consolidation & FP&A Planning Module. Incumbent will play an important part in business process & technology change, supporting the delivery of the system, tools, processes in accordance with implementation plan.
The Business Systems Analyst will be a key contributor in driving the benefits of the consolidation systems, improved design, process & reporting capabilities. Working closely with the Business, Project teams & Implementation partners, they will gather and validate requirements from the business before working closely with the Solution Delivery team to translate them into viable, technology enabled solutions that are aligned with the Group & Business requirements. Drive process alignment, simplification, and standardisation.
Support the Business Lead, Global GPO R2R in driving best practices, simplification, and process improvements. Design, define, implement & make improvements to the Consolidation & FP&A planning process. Prioritizing initiatives based on business & project needs and requirements.
- Analyse & evaluate the current & future End to End R2R processes, identify detailed business requirements, undertake critical review and analysis and support development of future improved end-to-end global standardised Group Reporting & Planning processes. Solve organizational information problems and requirements.
- Evaluate input & reporting requirements, design formats, templates & Reports. Anticipate requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, automation and developing robust longer-term solutions & benefits.
- Facilitate with design and implementation of process changes & system structures, mapping, hierarchies & data flows. Recommend system controls, configuration, and protocols.
- Help build the project scope & execution. Document and maintain various process documentation including process maps & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Align with respective Business community. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of project initiatives.
- Apply process improvement methods, tools, and techniques to analyse and optimise processes to improve the quality of a product or service. Help drive compliance to standards with regards to process change management and policy/procedures.
- Support project team members in meeting project deliverables & completing initiatives/activities.
- Professionally qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Advance Excel)
- Demonstrates thorough understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the Finance Function. In depth understanding of E2E Consolidation & Planning processes
- Experience in multi-ERP environment as well as supporting R2R systems & technologies, implementation & automation
- Exposure to and working knowledge of consolidation systems in a large multinational organization
- Significant experience in R2R process management & change in a Business Process organisation role or transformation
- Ability to set clear priorities and objectives, facilitate/chair meetings
- Experience in Six Sigma tools & methodologies
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest, please apply ASAP